This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050203   

Michael considered fate at 21:19   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
In an age of electric ear and nose hair trimmers, it blows my fucking mind that there is no such thing as a "home teeth cleaning kit". I mean, come on - who doesn't, on occasion, really want to pick at their teeth? Right now I have a sharp edge on one of my canines that keeps catching and it's driving me batty. Normaly this sort of urge occurs in front of the mirror when I'm brushing my teeth and I just want to do a better job. Sure, scratching your teeth with metal every day is probably not the best for them but then again I'm not so sure bleaching them white with lasers is that great an idea either. I hear it makes your teeth sensitive to the ice-cream headache which obviously means there is something happening in there besides simple yellow-to-white, yah know?

Still, it's a free goddamned country so if I want to scratch my teeth down to tiny bloody stumps I should be aloud, right? I mean people slit their wrists every day. People puke up lunch and people even pierce their, well, you know. If I want to poke at my teeth with a metal toothpick shouldn't that be my perogative?



I think the real roadblock here is how to develop a quality mirror system. I mean, you can't be just scratching willy-nilly in there, you need to know what you're scratching at. The question is how do you extend those little dental mirror things so that you, the patient, can also be you the dentist all at the same time. Hmm? I envision an instrument with two mirrors, one that reflects back towards the second mirror, the second one which reflects the image to your eye. Or maybe a webcam-mirror? You could plug it into your USB port and, voila, insta-dentist on your computer monitor. Rock.

Alright, I'ma go scratch away with a bent paperclip. Don't wait up for me.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: