This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050224   

Michael considered fate at 15:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The problem with blogging - or at least being "part of the community" of blogging - is that I tend to, you know, read blogs. This, in turn, puts ideas and thoughts into my head and they bounce around picking up dust in the lint trap that is my mind and eventually, they pop back out onto this blog, thinly veiled as "original" content. Sure, I put my spin on the topic but a lot of times - those times when I'm staring at the empty blog post and my fingers float around on the keyboard making lots of nonsense and I have absolutely nothing to write about - it's just an excercise of "Hey, take what X has written about Y and give your opinion of it." Basically grammar school practice. Boring? I guess I'm basically hoping that whoever reads this doesn't read the same posts that I read, or at least not in the same day, and therefore they find something interesting, thoughtful, or funny - and original - in my words. Some redeeming quality, is what I'm saying: something to grab onto and say "Hey, I didn't read this post in vain. There was something to gain. I'm not completely insane." Most of the time, probably, they are insane but on occassion, I hope, there someone out there who gets it.

Last night's masterbation post was completely inspired by anti's one-liner "Wednesday is masterbation day" post, for example. I guess maybe that's far enough off from what I posted that it's "different" but my post, in the end, was basically saying "yah, I masterbate too". It's not the first bit that I mind.. I do masterbate.. it's the "too" part that gets me. That evil little word that, although it's only three letters, should be considered a swear as well. It's the tool of the attention-whores, the tool of the me-mes, the tool of the i-want-in-on-this-es,esss.ss.. fuck, however you'd try and pluralize that. Unlike most stereotypes (you know, "there's one in every group") there is, in fact, far more than one in every group. Most of the time there is a ton of them in every group and it's a bore, and a chore, and a snore to have them around buddying up to other people's news or anecdote telling you their own version of the same story (possibly made up) about whatever happened to them when such-and-so.. oh god, it's enough to make me fall asleep.

But i'm being harsh here. I just meant to apologize for the redundancy here.. the uninspired drivel. I didn't mean to make you fall asleep. Truly, I'm the one I should be bring harsh to. Now I'm off to play some hockey.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: