This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050209   

Shit is real
Michael considered fate at 21:55   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My absolute all-time favourite video game character's accessory ever of all-time? It's gotta be from the original gold-pak Zelda: Link's .. uhmm.. well, Link's piece of meat. I know, that sounds dirty. What can I do.



Basically all you could do with Link's piece of meat was take it out of the sack and show it to people. Sometimes, if the "monsters" were feeling particularly feverish, they'd gather around and appear to, oh.. I dunno.. tread on it. Or, I suppose the action was intended to potray eating. Eating Link's piece of meat. The best part..

Ohhh no no, the best part of it all is that it was meat on the bone. Link would whip it out and drop it on the ground for all to see and sure enough, bone.

The drawing in the manual - ain't the world-wide-web grand?


Ultimately you have to give it up (I think?) on some level or another to get some dude to get the heck out of your way.. you gotta give your meat to the monster, so to speak. If that doesn't fit my life to a metaphorical tee.. well, I don't know what does.

In other news, I've learned of yet another advance of Google's as they strive for supreme control of everything 1's and 0's: Google Map's. Nifty, quick, painless (mostly), and a dandy interface to boot. Hook it up with Google Local and shazaam: insta pizza.

And finally?

My non-jewish roommate, on his way to isreal for a jewish-birthright trip tomorrow, got a tat last night - and by tat I mean he was bullied by his mates into getting Shit is real (his favourite nothingism) tattooed on the top of his foot. Bullocks.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: