This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050310   

Michael considered fate at 03:15   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'll be honest with you.. I'm a little bummed you gave it up to him when you hadn't even met me yet. But, you know, I think that's part of the learning experience, right? There is something to be said for the here-and-now that doesn't translate well into the literature. A sort of "shit-why-the-fuck-not, I-only-live-once" sort of thing. I don't blame anyone.

If I was there maybe I'd change things up and make a point of not sleeping with anyone until I was quite certain... or maybe I'd sleep with every-which-one that came along just to check it out and try it on for size.. I dunno. I think the point is we all get a chance to try it our way, and, gee.. isn't that grand?

Life, it would seem, is a strange one. That's just the way it goes. If it was easy or obvious people like you and me wouldn't be writing emails to eachother back and forth. I truly believe that. For better or worse, we're unsure and questioning creatures.

Okay? No. I'm not. I'm not okay with any of it. I'm not happy with what I have to be. I'm not happy with the cold-hard-truths I have to deal with. I'm not happy with any of it. Maybe that's why I keep getting up in the morning, why I keep fighting the good fight, why I keep trying to change the status quo and - you know what - I'm fucking doing that, on occasion.

And that's just the way it's gotta be.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: