This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050303   

Michael considered fate at 00:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My head is a ginormous blob and it goes *throb*throb*throb*. I think I told someone within the last few weeks that I haven't been hit with the cold or flu in any serious way in a long time - years in fact - and it's true.. ever since I got out of the damn city I've been clean as a whistle. So go figure I get back and things start to heat up. Give it 6 months in a virus and germ infected ice world like Montreal and you'll be sneezing in no time.

At least I get to sneeze, though, and I'm trying to work my way up to 7. I hit 5 in on campus today and I was pretty siked but I was tired and worn out and hungry, to say the least. Last ounce of the solid stuff I ate had been the evening before and it was already pushing 6pm by this point. Finally I said fuck it and trudged home with my head down drooling snot on my fleece colar and generally feeling a little spacey.



I was starving when I got home, though, so I didn't just jump in bed. I ran down to the 24-hour half a block up and piled up on goodies like Zuccinii, Tomaters, Red Peppahs, Onions, and even some yellow Stringbeans. Got me some Carrots and Broccoli and some Garlic to boot. The icing on the cake was herb-flavoured tofu which was nice and firm the way I like my leetle women, even though I don't generally find tofu that tasty. Tonight I wasn't feeling the pork or the steak or the chicken or the anything, really. Thus? Tofu.

So I threw it all together with some soy sauce and cayenne pepper and black pepper and chili powder and hot crushed red pepper teriyaki sauce and some salt. The problem with a head cold is you can't taste anything. When I was done I had about 10 pounds of stirfry and only a tiny little sick-appetite to deal with so I tuppahweared it up and threw it in the fridge. It'll be this weeks cuisine - not bad for $10 dollah.



After dinner it was just more of the same; pressure in the head and lots of work to do. So I sat down and gave it a shot for a few hours and then finally gave up. I was feeling about ready for a visit to the private room by this point so I pitter-pattered down the hall just now to go take a nice midnight shit. Unfortunately a coupla assholes were standing right outside my door in the hallway of the building talking on cellphones and generally being retards. The problem with living above a bar is that people tend to seek refuge from the noise when they're making mobile calls and, thus: my hallway.. which might not be such a problem if we didn't have a hole for a doorknob. Anyhow, If it's not these bargoers it's the bums taking a breather from the ice world of hoth outside. Fine by me - I don't mind the bums.. They don't piss on me, and I don't call the cops. Sort of a live and let live policy. These assholes with cellphones, however, were no bums and they were making a ruckus. Nothing out of hand but not something I could sit quietly to and enjoy my business (which was about to take place right on the other side of the wall.

Sometimes a man just wants to get up and take a shit at midnight, yah know?

So not feeling even the slightest bit better I stumbled back down the long hallway of our apartment back to the kitchen and scrummaged around somewhere. This is what I managed to find:



So I threw the pot on and set her to boilin, and now I'm enjoying a nice cup'a theraflu.. or at least the bastardized quebec version of such: Hot lemon flavoured liquid medicine, for the relief of symptoms of "rhume et de la toux" it says. Let's see where this one takes me, shall we?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: