This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050304   

Michael considered fate at 13:57   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So the car, since smeltfest last weekend, has been parked on St Dom. street right behind Second Cup.. shweet, because I don't have to move it as long as there is no snow removal. Well, of course, I am barely settled when it snows on mon or tue (I fergit).. so, fine.. I keep my eye out for snow removal trolls and I see nothing. Days go by.. like two or three. Last night on my way up to my friend's house I saw snow removal going down over on clark above pine.. fine.. so I keep an eye out my window as I work late into the night.. 3am, still no snow fuckers, so I figure I am fine until today. I wake up around 5:40am or so for no explainable reason, look out my window, and sure enough.. the street is cleared. Damn. I throw some clothes on and trudge down the street and look around the corner: no car. Fuckers. I am told, however, that they just move it around the corner or down the street, so I go hunting. I find it down by prince arthur... in a No Parking 8am-5pm area. Great, thanks guys... so helpful.. every heard of double-jeopardy? So I jump in to move it back to it's favoured spot and crank-crank..c.r.a.n.k...c..r...a...n... dead battery. super. swell. I didn't have a dead battery after the car sat in my friend's driveway unused from approximately Jan. 4th through Feb. 24th... which would have been fine since we were rallying the troops to go to maine so other cars were available to jump me. I didn't have a dead battery at my friend Sam's house in Maine, when it would have been easily remedied since there were umpteen cars there as well. I did, however, have a dead battery after the car sat on St Dom. for.. oh.. all of 4 days.

Super.

Swell.

Fuck you Ville-Marie


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: