This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050306   

Michael considered fate at 15:59   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Sometimes, on lazy Sundays like today, I sit at the keyboard and with the cursor blinking at www. I try to summon my fingers to blindly type out the web addresses of old friends - as if they had blogs - so I could catch up with people I haven't seen in far too long. The technologically advanced impulse of the Sunday afternoon phone call, I suppose. Unfortunately I know that no matter what I type in it's not going to be what I'm looking for.. it's going to be a bunch of words about someone I don't know that I end up reading and I'll be no closer to the closest person, or people, in my life. Only closer to one more stranger.

There is a limit to life, an asymptote that you can approach and approach and approach but you will never ever be able to get past that line no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you flounder, no matter how much you want to believe.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: