This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050331   

Michael considered fate at 17:06   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Yo there. You.. yah you.

How are things going? Where are you? Are you even in the States right now? Russia? China? I can never keep track. Anyhow, I'm basically procrastinating right now. Work has piled up and I'm going to be heads-down for the next two weeks straight but then I'm done done done on the 13th of April.. Yahooooo. Anyhow, that means I'll be back in Portland on or around the 18th or so. What are you up to this summer? We should hang out cause good god, I need a beer.

Cheerio,

Michael


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: