This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050426   

Michael considered fate at 03:18   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I told you more everyday life, yah? Well here we go. Roller coaster ride. Are you ready?

It's 3:20AM. I'm handling frozen pizza directions. They read as follow:
For a crispy crust, preheat oven at 425 deg F. Remove pizza from carton. Remove overwrap. Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake at 425 deg F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I kid you not. I did not embelish. The boldfaced words are actually bold faced on the package. I'm not sure if I think this is stupid or a fairly good idea. If in fact the directions could have been reduced to those in boldface, then why complicate things with all the extras? If the could not be simplified, are they not doing a diservice to those whole will read the boldfaced instructions and think that's good enough? Am I over analyzing this?

Okay, you're right. This needs more thought.
For a softer crust, place pizza on a baking sheet or aluminum foil and bake at 425 deg F fpr 10 to 12 minutes.
I'm confused. I see softer crust there in boldface, but it's unclear what I should do about it. Do I want softer crust? Is the company trying to tell me they would prefer I prepare this pizza with softer crust? If I want softer crust, what do I do? These things are not in bold. I am lost.

So you see my dilemma, what with pizza directions and everyday life to live. Yah? Confusing as all heck. Can you blame me for making no sense?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: