This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050504   

Actual real reasons that I am a Schlep, Volume 1
Michael considered fate at 16:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. I have yet to have a run 'round Portland's back bay even though I've been in town for over half a month now.

2. My digital camera sits lonely in my bag, as lonely and untouched as the back bay has been, despite the wonderment I am visually pelted with day in and day out.

3. Inevitably, the archived entries in this blog that I enjoy the most are those which I thought were most full of crap when I wrote them.

4. I write lists of reasons why I'm a schlep.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: