This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050516   

Michael considered fate at 16:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Got up way earlier on the weekend than I even get up for my damn weekday job - what's wrong with me? - but I heard a bit of Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know? show (appropriately: notmuch.com) on Saturday morning and two things:

#1, the town of the week was Farmington, Maine, home of the University of Maine Beavers (known for it's education program for wannabe-teachers, which means lotsa gals), and wouldn't you know it they couldn't stop talking about the hot blonde track star before I had to get out of the car so who knows what they talked about.

#2, One question on the Whad'Ya Know quiz was "How many Californians (of all ages) refer to their comrades as 'Dude'" the options being a) 1/3rd, b) 2/3rds, and c) 3/3rds.
antonio can you pick up misses at the goldblatts, i apologize i realize its early and id say driving your wife and your family is not just my job its my love and the old dude would laugh and say oh you.
The answer was 2/3rds.

Update: Here is a link to the archive page for this show (May 14th, 2005). Both #1 and #2 are in the last half hour of the show: Part D (real audio).


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: