This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050519   

Michael considered fate at 16:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm not known for being a hypocondriac but when your testicle ballons up on you and it feels like there is a little kebler elf is in your knickers perpetually rattling away on your scrot like it was the perfect punching bag.. well, you get the picture. I wrote about my little episode from last fall on here - how I didn't have health insurance, how everything worked out in the end, etc, ad nausem - but I don't think I put quite the amount of self-deprecating humour into as I was trying for. Luckily I tripped over this piece today, which reaches the exact spot on the chuckle-o-meter that I was shooting for:
i once went to the doctors clinic because i thought that i had felt a lump on one of my testicles. it felt like i had waited for years in the waiting room and when he called my name my legs felt all weak from nerves. when i got into the examining room he said 'so why are you here mr gallagher?' and i told him 'i was examining my testicles and i think that i felt something odd'. the doc told me to remove my clothes and to lie down on the table. this was not my penis' best performance. it didn't look good. i looked down and thought 'that's not my cock'


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: