This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050505   

Michael considered fate at 14:28   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Kindergarden, 4 years old. Potty was in the laundry room of caretakers house. Caretaker gave me a personal warning to not pee on the walls, because some boys were doing it (how could she have known it was only the boys? sounded like hippy femmie BS to 4 year-old me). I had never, ever even imagined you *could* pee anywhere but the potty. When she left the room, much peeing on the walls ensued. Pee everywhere, my name written incriminatingly, yet illegibly, on each of the three walls surrounding the potty.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: