This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050607   

Michael considered fate at 21:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
drove around all down on the motorbike in the sweltering heat getting sweaty, sweaty, sweaty and too lazy to take out the liner on the jacket so getting hotter by the second like sitting on a radiator in the wintertime after a roll in the snow - wet, damp - heat broiling up underneath on the backside of your legs like the sun is upside down and the world..

is up there.

So I stopped and played hide and go seek in Home Depot by myself because if there ain't nothing in this world to love love love it's some fresh smelling arthur anderson windows naked, nekkid, pine windows with hinges and power tools and sawdust in the air with the hint of some sort of oil, not motor but tools oil oil smells like teen - no, i take that back - smells like adult supervision, like yah. um. consumerism. my house - it has no legs, it has no legs. And then one day houses have legs and you have to go to Home Depot cause it's the only place in town!

to get legs for your house.

Or fuel for your air tools wah wah wah wahhh wah-wa-wa-w-w-ww-wwwwwwwww ouch it hurts. loads. tools. sounds like consumerism. like a mcdonald's milkshake machine. it's scrumtious goodness bleeding out of your ears so much so that i saw, last night, no joke, in the classfieds, right here in my town, nothing more than a quick car ride away - wait, let me stop for more gas - ONE slightly used and not abused; One perfectly functioning; One excellent conveyor pizza oven for a mere $700.

$700 is a lot of money and it'll buy you a lot of mcdonald's milkshakes but this is no amatuer piece of equipment we are talking about. We are talking about 60 pizzas an hour the sort of speed demon you only imagined before now which made me think - obviously - duh - I NEED to have this in my home.. my home.. my throne, my own home.

which I don't have.

SO some day, like a good and honest american, when I own mortgage a house, I will buy one of these pizza ovens of the conveyor kind and once, maybe twice a year, we - the family and I - we will go into the special pizza play room reserved especially for pizza fun and we will make pizza.. ohhh will we make pizza you have NO FUCKING IDEA.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: