This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050606   

Michael considered fate at 17:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It's 5:16pm here in the portcity, raining again, and I haven't had a hit on this blong - I mean blog - in nearly 1.5 hours. Before that it goes back another 1.5 hours. Only 18 hits today and that includes me reading my own shit like a psychic reads tea leaves before he flushes the toilet.

Come on America. Don't I try enough for you? I try to try. I really do. Isn't that enough?

Apparently it's not. You don't know the sort of anguish I go through every day bringing you this fully-exposed look into my private private life. You have no idea. Or not.

And now for your weather update. I told you earlier we had one rainy April. May was no different. It averaged 5 degrees below normal and was wetter than your momma's panties on my last trip to your town. We had almost 6.5 inches of rain - 3 above normal - and this spring (march-may) was the third wettest on record with a total of 19.93 inches.

So far in June I've got stuck in three torrential downpours. KEEP IT COMING MOTHER NATURE. I can take it. I truly can. Bring it on, Bring it the fuck on. (Especially if it's this weekend as I'll be on the pacific side of the country - ha!).

Now ends this pointless post. Thank you.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: