This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050606   

Michael considered fate at 12:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
More meta-blogging but what the hell, I don't seem to post anything else on here lately:

@ Time Magazine:
Bloggers are all the rage, but some tipping point of self-absorption may have been reached with BLOGEBRITY, a new site toasting the blogosphere's in crowd.
The last thing I want to do is disagree here, as clearly the blogging phenomenon if far from self-effacing, but let us be honest - can we call bullshit? Beyond real celebrities and their People Magazines, the most self-absorbed crowd out there is the mass-media themselves! I don't have any warm-and-fuzzies in my tummy from blogebrity but I do have a big Fuck You for mass-media and their ostrich-with-their-heads-up-their-ASSES attitudes.

Man I love being angry in the morning.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: