This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050728   

Michael considered fate at 15:12   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I would have posted this in the morning when I got into work but, surprise surprise, I've been busy working. I just found this open in my web browser under all those windows of spreadsheets, data dumps, conversion reports, and code. I swear!



NASA has, once again, grounded the shuttle fleet:
a large piece of foam insulation broke off from the fuel tank of the Discovery shuttle on liftoff... the foam did not damage the shuttle [Note: this is similar to what caused the previous oopsy]
I bet that makes the Discovery crew feel great. I imagine they are shaking their fists at the little earth in their viewport right this instant thinking why I oughta!. Well, hey guys, you can't win 'em all.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: