This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050715   

Michael considered fate at 16:01   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
May 13th, 2005, I was working at my computer at the office, minding my own business. It was a Friday. Friday the 13th.



And today, from Gawker:
Nuvo is a new Japanese robot. It costs $6,000. It plays New Age music. It takes pictures. And it makes little whirs and clicks and flashes that are supposed to feel companionable. But it doesn’t clean, it doesn’t cook, and, while it will apparently sleep with you, it won’t, you know, sleep with you.
Which is funny because, well, I am known (on occassion) to make little whirs, clicks, and even flash people. Isn't that companionable?

Of course I don't cook or clean either.

I want to be a concert promoter...
and sign Dave Matthews Band, The Strokes, and Tool for the same show...
and bill them in that order


yeah, because those three obviously have such similar fans...

No no
I just want the ticket stub:
Dave Matthews Band Strokes Tool


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: