This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050722   

Michael considered fate at 14:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Though I haven't seen the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet and I've avoided seeing any trailers -
sidenote: I remember, a long time ago in my burgeoning youth when the industry-insider term "trailer" started to leak out onto the streets where the proletariat quickly gathered it up from the pavement like free money, convinced it would make them cooler and more trendy. They have a word for these people now and it's called "hipster". Nowadays you can't get them to bend over even for ten spot.
- I enjoyed Tony's Review, which contained no spoilers, convinced me to definitely check out this film despite my earlier fears that burton would really screw this one up - though it may be a renter after all - and made a good call with:
and why the hell would you put helen bonham carter in this film if all youre going to have her do is say oh charlie and stir cabbage soup?
Bravo.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: