This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050705   

Michael considered fate at 18:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Today, I'm not happy about:

1) the fact that blogger can't get it together and actually tell me how many posts I have written, how many words I have written, how goddamned awesome I am.

2) What I ate today: nothing.

3) My throbbing foot. Pulsing, even. Feeling like it will fall off shortly.

4) The fact that I am too stupid to visit a doctor.

5) I still have no pictures.

6) "My wallets gone! My wallets gone!"

7) This Karl Rove asshole.

8) My inability or refusal to launder my pants.

9) The limited information I get from my website hit counter. Who the hell ARE you people?

10) Artichokes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: