This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050714   

Michael considered fate at 19:08   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony is talking about blog ads today and it got me wondering. A little voice inside my head said do it, do it but the normal, manly, deep voice of reason said what the fuck are you talking about, are you stupid?. Not only do I get no hits whatsoever but the ones I do, I'm not so sure I could sell those suckers anything.. I can barely get them to stay long enough to comment.

So I did a little quick research. Tony gets about 60,000 hits a month. Six Tee Thou Sands. That's a muckload of hits for an unemployeed ex-stoner washup who has a hard time leaving the house except to go to pf changs or bang anna k. So what the fuck? Well, whatever it is I don't got it so my measly 600 hits a month isn't going to be shaking any tables in the blog ad world. It'd be like a midget trying to tilt a pinball machine.

Tony just got a payment from blog ads for the amount of $420. The same amount of time, presumably, would have net me $4.20. Granted, four twenty is prehaps a bit more serendipidous of a number than four hundred and twenty, but it's not going to be paying any of the bills I have, that's for sure.

The one upside of all of this? I guess if I had 60,000 hits a month, 2,000 hits a day, 80 hits an hour, which is over a hit a minute, then I'd probably be slightly more freaked out about the sorts of things I'd post on here.

Not that I got anything to hide.



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: