This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050831   

Michael considered fate at 22:18   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Five percent battery left so it's gotta be a real quick one folks. I don't even know why I came, I don't even know what I'm supposed to say, I don't even know if there was a point to any of it to begin with. Having a blog is sort of like having a repetitive-stress fracture, repetitive in the head, that is. Like a bad dream about presenting to a room full of bored-out-of-their-skulls businessmen and then realizing you're nekked, or that you forgot your speech. This, and it's day-in and day-out over and over and everytime you check if someone might've come by for a look-see it makes you think you've got something to prove, something say, and so you stop, wait, look, listen, head on over to post a new post and then when you get there it's like a bad episode of hurry-up-and-go-nowhere. The story of my life. Hurrying up. Going nowhere.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: