This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050907   

Michael considered fate at 16:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
As if things couldn't get any worse.. as if my schedule was not already bad enough.. I discover my computer at work is bummed out, on vacation, strung out on windows updates.. basically in a coma. So no work for me, and it's not even a choice or excuse, it's a fact of life. Even if I wanted to be productive I couldn't be, unless maybe if I did some more laundry.

My schedule was already a bit lethargic. 4:30pm class isn't exactly the sort of thing that gets a slacker like me out of bed and up and at them early in the day. 4:30pm class isn't exactly the morning motivator I was hoping for. The other one is 1pm, which will at least drag my lazy ass out of the sack by noon by whatever. This is not good.

Luckily, through a twist of fate, I may be once again considered for a TA position for a graduate course. Something I sort of knew I wouldn't get the last time around since there were a few more qualified at the time, but the professor has been tapped to be an Associate Dean, the previously hired TA has been bumped up to lecture the class, and that leaves the position once again open. I may, in fact, find myself a TA afterall. Did I mention I live a semi-charmed life? I do. Semiwise. Semisolid. Semienlightened. Semisemi.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: