This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050928   

Michael considered fate at 16:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I am beginning to care less and less, but I feel like I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it; The Apple Nano is fragile:
Apple Computer Inc. has acknowledged customer complaints about flaws in its iPod nano digital music player, saying one problem is a "real but minor issue."

Early iPod nano customers have filled several Internet sites with complaints about broken and scratch-prone LCD screens.

"I am very delighted to see Apple take this issue seriously," Matthew Peterson, an iPod nano owner who set up a Web site to collect photos of damaged iPods, said in a statement on his site.
Well, at least they're acknowledging the problem which seems like a real improvement. Who said blogging and the internet can't change commerce? Given that this device was released less than a month ago, that's a pretty quick turn around. Sure, it could have been quicker I suppose but how long could a company like Apple have kept this under wraps (and completely ignored the problem) if the internet did not exist? Likely for a very very long time.

Regardless, my 'ol 20gig 2nd gen iPod is still cranking - despite a water-damaged screen - and I don't even think the battery is too bad, either, after 3+ years of service.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: