This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20050926   

Michael considered fate at 00:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony cuts to the core today:
and yes life sucks sometimes, and yes lifes not fair sometimes, but life is its worse when people who should know you turn into strangers and pretend that youre something youre not and then abandon you.
Sometimes, when the going gets real tough and life lets you down not-so-easy like you'd like, and the only thing you really want is an honest and familiar face to look at and have look back at you, well.. sometimes people just let you down. A reoccuring theme here on the blog is the shit people fling at eachother on an almost constant basis, and the complete and under wonderment on which I look upon the phenomenon.

When it gets particularly rough. When the shit just stinks so bad it's unbearable and you have to leave the room, well, I just close my eyes and listen to Solomon Burke. I listen to him as if he's talking for all those lousy people out there who just don't have things together enough to express the love I know they feel.
If I fall short, if I don't make the grade, if your expectations aren't met in me today. There is always tomorrow. Or tomorrow night. Hang in there baby. Sooner or later, I know I'll get it right. Please don't give up on me, please don't get up on me. I know it's late.. late in the game. But my feelings, my true feelings, haven't changed - here in my heart - I know I know I was wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Just don't give up on me.
Sometimes people are too weak to be honest, too scared to be themselves, too afraid to show their souls - they feel like they have to protect it like some sort of secret. It's no secret people: we have souls. The question is, how is yours sleeping tonight?

I'm not angry at them. I'm just sad for them. No worries, I'll recover. Life goes on. Life renews. Bobby said it best, don't think twice, it's alright.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: