This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20051013   

Michael considered fate at 01:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It just occurred to me that there are some things that I subconciously never consider for the blog. I don't know why because they aren't offensive, overly private, or otherwise dangerous. Very banal, in fact. So here it goes, I'm squeezing this one out:

I went to a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday night. It was quite well done and the people who joined us were great as well. We chowed down on a twenty-eight pound turkey, and a ten pound ham. I made sweet potatoes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: