This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060113   

Michael considered fate at 00:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Cause I finally got around to it, here is some new years photo fun.


Early in the night, while I waited for the first guests to trickle in, I couldn't resist a quiet swisher sweet by myself in the candlelight.



Far more people than we expected actually showed up in fancy duds.. And I think they had fun for it



Even the hallway got more action than it's seen in awhile



People did their thing, mingled, danced.. even the Christmas tree showed up! (though he wasn't much of a talker and he didn't dance for a single song)



Next morning the place looked.. well, a little worse for wear but nothing a little elbow grease couldn't deal with. Nevertheless, a sore sight for hungover eyes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: