This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060109   

Michael considered fate at 17:10   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I have to admit that I find karoke to be one of the most hideous of social obscenities but I truly do not blame this on any Asian anywhere, regardless of the fact that I associate the discovery of and subsequent exploitation of karoke with the far east. Is this in fact true? Did the Japanese invent this repulsive human convulsion? I suppose I could look it up but I will instead sit here quietly and appreciate the relative lack of karoke in this fine city of Montreal.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: