This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060125   

Michael considered fate at 03:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The issue of loaning money to friends rarely comes up but whenever it does I do. I can't say I'm a sucker because I've never been taken - yet - but then again who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool that follows him (that is, himself, exaggerating his foolishness more so for tempting fate for the fourth, fifth.. fifteenth time).


Quit while your ahead? There really is no such thing. Ahead, behind, you quit when your done and not one second earlier or later. Ask a gambler.. these things are just in the cards. Regardless, I ain't holding any aces. Guess I'm left with hope on this one. Keep your fingers crossed.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: