This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060228   

Michael considered fate at 18:53   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Bullocks. Innernector is down at the pad and slow at the office. These are the trials and tribulations of a modern first-world life for most of us, not the more traditional who might eat me on my walk home tonight? or where is my next meal coming from?. Therefore, as I trial and tribulate, the rest of you will have to wait for the weekend photos of hideously ugly men.

Admittedly, I will be one of them.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: