This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060330   

Michael considered fate at 18:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So the other day I realized we have had an old sega dreamcast collecting dust behind the tv. Now I remember all this talk about them being really easy to program for, and also that they handle CD-Rs with no modding required. It's a shame they flopped. Anyway, I got home and went hunting for a decent SNES emulator and 30 minutes later I had myself a CD-R with the emulator and close to 300-games of old-skool retro-video goodness! In my book that spells S-W-E-E-T.

Unfortunately, it also spells such disasterous words as G-E-E-K, N-E-R-D, and (sadly) P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N. Next up? All the wonders of original NES goodness.

Can you say Nintendo Jeopardy party? w00t, w00t.

I am..
   completely.
      lost.

I blame the fever.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: