This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060322   

something big
Alex considered fate at 22:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

remember that one time you and helen had phone sex? that was funny. 
I know, I know. It's been a while.

Here's the seed I would like to plant here . . . what is the significance, if any, of the intersection between (figurative) emasculation and popular media, like film.

I've started thinking about interesting ideas as intersections, because I find it's more interesting that way.

Here's a page I came across early in my interest. Just to confuse you, really.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: