This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060827   

Michael considered fate at 15:46   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Went to sleep at 6:30am today. Wanted to sleep till the end of the world, or maybe a little longer what with all the drizzle and the cold weather. Had the ac on anyway, though, so I could feel that warmness that only comes under a big down comforter. "A big old American glutton, that one," they'll say when I'm dead and gone. In the meantime I'll worry about using three squares of toilet paper when two will do, agonize over the choice to waste water and use a dish cloth or opt instead to kill a tree with a piece of paper towel. Oh well.

Up at 10am instead of sleeping as late as I wanted (figured I'd have to eat before the end of the earth anyway) but there wasn't any food in the house. Walked in the rain instead and argued with a hertz agent. Happy enough to cancel my Toronto trip on such a miserable day.. wasn't looking forward to it anyway.

No use going back to bed since it's light out and, I'm no vampire but, I can't fall asleep once it's light out so played a money-less pot of texas hold 'em and guzzled english breakfast tea by the gallon. Still don't feel any drugs in it, though - can caffeine dry up? Drift away? Disappear?

Who knows.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: