This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060818   

Michael considered fate at 23:13   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
When you don't say something outloud it doesn't mean you don't believe it. Non-verbalization does not refute cognition. What's in there, it's not a choice per se. Only what's put out there.

When I make mac&cheese I swirl my tongue inside my mouth along with the motion of the stirring spoon as the butter and milk and cheesy bits mix together. This never happened before.

The linoleum at my friend's new (old) house is the same as the linoleum in my old house and does that mean anything. Anything?

My roommate is having sex right now, at this very instant. By recording that, do I freeze them in time in some alternate universe? Wax figures in a museum display? Are they smiling?

I spelled linoleum right the first time around. I'm not a great speller which, at this point, seems like as good an epitaph for me as any.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: