This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20060912   

Alex considered fate at 03:10   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Damnitfuck.

Here's what inspired me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

amputee

H o t sotck ale rt.
This one is still climbling the stcok char ts a lert
Breaking markket news report - TQ WW. P K

Lookup: TQ WW. P K

Companny Name: Tayolr Aquaponcis Wroldwide, Inc.

Recently tradingg for: 0.40

6 Week Target: 1.25

6 Month Target: 4.97

Rating: Immediate b uy

Expected: Steadily climb for the top

Our featured ccompany TQW W is a “Big Fish” in what so far has been a little pond. But all of that is going to change when Wall Street sees the growth they’re experiencing.

Whether you love fish, or vegetables, or don’t care for either one, TQW W needs to be on your plate! SSuccess has already happened for Tailor Made Fish Farms, the original compaany behind TQW W, as you can see by the stories on this page. Do your research, and find out why we think TQ WW could increase as much as 400% or more in the next few weeks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This (and more) to my gmail inbox. Here's the thing; I'm intrigued. Sure, I'll buy it. Give me 10 dollars worth. Sure, there were 7 others that got caught by the spam filter. But this one didn't! There must be a reason! If it's going to increase 12X in 6 months, my ten spot is worth 120. If not, in the immortal words of my uncle Michael, I shit $10 dollars for breakfast. Sure, I'm below the poverty line, but lets be realistic about my finances. I don't spend them. I haven't even taken your father's advice (or yours, for that matter) and invested in a 401K. Compound interest is not working for me. I need drastic measures.

Anyway, it reminds me of eXistenZ. Have you seen this movie? The whole concept of spam seems to fit somehow.

This weekend a guy walking down state street (downtown SB) gave me a piece of cake. I'm talking good cake. 7 dollars a slice cake that he bought out. He took the fucker and walked down State Street and handed out cake. For no bad reason. He was modeling to his cousin (or something) that had recently moved here how one can meet people if one must. And he met me, and he spewed some Tibetan Buddhism on me, and because it made his girl so uncomfortable (the masochist in me shining through) I asked him more. He talked to me for at least 20 minutes about diamond mountain university, where he was going soon. About the different interpretations of Buddha. He reminded me of myself a long time ago.

And tonight I went to the Chabad Jews. Why not? And they talked of singing. And it made sense. Of some guy that was tired of being reincarnated. And I listened, and I sang. And I left.

And I came here, to lab, and found this in my inbox, and somehow it seems to fit. I'm of the mindset that worldviews that are useful are justifiable, and those that aren't, well, aren't. And the worldview that my experience rests on my shoulders, inasmuch as it's interpreted be me, is useful. That way, if I'm feeling shitty, I feel like I have some control. But, this spam doesn't really conform to that. It brings up world views that purport that everything happens for a reason. And that implies that it's up to me that I must find a reason for why this is in my inbox. You are the first person I think that could explain to me why some emails are getting through, and it makes me think that there's got to be some money HERE. Writing algorithms that facilitate spam defeating filters. And it makes me think of a scene in eXistenZ where the game designer is psyching out a game character, and she says, you can't really trust the crazies to pay up. And in this context, it makes me think of Nigerian spammers, and when the majority of our interactions are virtual ones, what cues will we use to decide who (and what) to trust.

That all, for now. I feel like last night, I may have left most of who I was before I went to sleep in the previous life.

And I want God. I can feel it. I want a reason.



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: