This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070411   

Michael considered fate at 13:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

thanks, this was an excellent link... whooptie, it still pays to buy in Oslo.. at least with my estimate numbers :-) 
For all your schleeps out there like me who can't seem to get your American Dream together and buy a house - you know, white picket fence with 2.5 kids running around in the yard - the New York Times has a Rent vs. Buy calculater. With nifty graph! So.. if you don't own a house, you can at least check this out and realize how much it would cost, and then you can think: I'm awful glad I'm a schleep.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: