This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070612   

Michael considered fate at 15:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
What time is it? Whoops.

I find it unlikely that I, as an American citizen, could ever get that close to Bush as to caress his forearm and/or slip his watch off his wrist. Apparently, however, the Albanians are free to have at it.

I guess if you're the first U.S. President to visit a country, ever, you gotta look past a little petty theft. I just hope that watch wasn't a gift from Chavez or a wrist-iPod from Jong-Il or something.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: