This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070601   

Michael considered fate at 19:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

you and that fucking stick of yours 
Yeah yeah.. It's been busy around here. I don't need you or anybody else telling me I'm behind in my chores. Shit happens. These last few weeks have been all make-up days that had me running around filling out paperwork and handing over checks to government officials. I've shuffled the Audi out of the rotation and called in an old timer from the minors to pitch a few games - a 1995 Saab 900s with so many miles on it that I can only assume there is wisdom and courage in that metal frame. We'll see. I got the bike fully planted on the road with an insurance card to boot, I have, for the first time in my life, managed to put together a team of insurance policies covering my car and bike for under $50 a month total. I picked up a used washer and dryer and am moving them into the basement for some crazy laundry disco nights. I grabbed the company tickets to the Sunday Sea Dogs baseball game, and I've got more shit to do this weekend than I can shake a stick out. I'm still shaking a stick, though, just for fun. Try it sometime. Walk around, real soft like, but carry a big stick. You'd be surprised.

I took about 400 pictures in New York City this last weekend and, if I wasn't so busy of late, you'd have seen some evidence of this. As it is, I will get to it and hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm 29 now.. life is passing me by. I need to take control, and drive this train out of the tunnel and into the light.

Keep your eyes peeled for some big apple shine.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: