This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070717   

Michael considered fate at 11:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment


Ah, the insecurities of youth:
What I imagined the people around me were saying when I was eleven:

“Oh, man, I can’t believe that kid Simon missed that ground ball! How pathetic!”

“Wait. He’s staring at his baseball glove with a confused expression on his face. Maybe there’s something wrong with his glove and that’s why he messed up.”

“Yeah, that’s probably what happened.”
My favourite part, though, the keyword tags for the article. Seven things that should always go together:
  • Chilren
  • Teen-agers
  • Baseball
  • Erections
  • Mothers
  • Concerts
  • Popularity


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: