This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070726   

Michael considered fate at 17:11   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I've been having troubles with my comment system when there are more than a few comments for a given post. I had looked into it in the past but nothing jumped out at me so I just left it - I mean, how often do I get more than a comment or two on one post?

Nonetheless, that tiny bit of perfectionist in me is always whispering in the back of my mind and so, today, I combed through the CSS mess and finally found it. Cheerio.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: