This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070823   

Michael considered fate at 18:42   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I feel bad for the lack of pictures, I really do.

But I've gone and lost my camera's USB cable so I've run out of good material.


Luckily, my friend got these pictures earlier in the month when we were out on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire.

However, I'm off to a wedding in the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia this weekend and I imagine there will be plenty of photo-ops there.

Until then, you're stuck with me looking "like a drowned rat," as my dad would say.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: