This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070829   

Michael considered fate at 16:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
To be read and commented on later: Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal - a diatribe on our over-regulated, highly bureaucratic government with respect to the small American farmer who is just trying to get by.

I don't have time to read the whole thing so I can't speak to the sincerity or content but I think most people I know would agree that the corporatization of the American farm is a travesty at best.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: