This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20070930   

Michael considered fate at 16:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Somehow, despite seeing more new (to me) local music this week than I had all summer, I didn't manage to get too many good pictures. Probably because I forgot my camera on all but one of the shows.. and it wasn't even a show so much as a party in the woods with homemade mac & cheese and beer, booze, and bonfire.

Here are some pictures of The Pub Crawlers, an appropriate name for an irish band.








Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: