This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20071128   

Ane Brun
Michael considered fate at 16:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Thanks for this link! I'm a total sucker for co-ed vocals. Also, I tried to reply to this in small shhhhh... font, but blogger was having none of it. 
At a friend's behest, I listened to Ane Brun's 2005 album Duets yesterday. And today. It is good stuff, if you're into that folkyness that oft trickles down to us out of the Scandinavian fjords. This gal comes from Molde, Norway, the hometown of a friend of mine, and I highly recommend her music. Nevermind that, at least in this picture, she looks obnoxiously similar to Meg Ryan.



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: