This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20071219   

Michael considered fate at 15:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dear chestable-cold-sinus-craptastic.....thing,

Thanks, but no thanks. I usually prefer to let my relationships wander for a bit longer than a week, just to see where they might go, but it seems obvious already that we are not a very good match. You just want to stay in, grumbling and wheezing under the covers, whereas I'd much prefer to be out and about spreading merry cheer during this holiday season.

May I suggest, at the very least, a trial separation for the next few days? Please?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: