This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20071219   

Michael considered fate at 16:34   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
When I was younger, I was obsessed with aircraft, mostly WWII era, for no particularly obvious reason. I suppose every boy has his hobbies but I know for a fact that I knew way too much about the venerable Supermarine Spitfires and Hawker Hurricanes of the RAF. That being said, if you're into the aeronautics, you'll find this gallery of pics from the 2007 Nellis AFB Aviation Nation airshow. The quality of the pictures is great!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: