This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20080507   

Michael considered fate at 21:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Do you think those tiny white dots (look @ full size) are stars or noise? 

Definitely noise.. you can see some on the boot picture too - what a bummer. It was pretty dark out, and there was a lot of grain going on. 

but thanks for pointing out the flaws.. 

I was not pointing out the flaws! They *totally* looked like stars so I got excited and thought I should check before, you know, I made a small mess. 



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: