This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20090212   

Meaningless statistics up 5% this week on talk of new Stimulus
Michael considered fate at 12:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The title is a red herring, I'm linking instead to a New York Times article about Twitter, Twitter? It’s What You Make It, but mostly for this bite:
Determined to get the hang of it, I searched Google for “Twitter for beginners.” There were 927,000 search results.

(Of course, you get a staggering number of results when you search for anything on Google, which is why it’s such a lame trick when journalists use Google tallies to prove their points. But I digress.)
If you know me, you know I hate misused and/or misleading statistics.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: