This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20090225   

Sam Roberts @ Space Gallery
Michael considered fate at 18:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Sam Roberts had quite the light show going on.




I liked his guitarist the best (it was probably the hair).




I learned a few things shooting in under those bright stage lights (blue, red, and green). A few things I learned too late.




Nonetheless, it was a pretty good show and they either generally put a lot of energy into it, or we caught them on a good night.




Maybe I should have been shooting in aperture mode.




Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: