This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20090420   

Portland Phoenix' Best Of Awards show
Michael considered fate at 20:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Last Wednesday, over at the excellent Port City Music Hall, I caught Lady Lamb again..





.. and then Jacob Augustine and his huge band, which I'd never seen before.



They were excellent.



And full of energy.



It was my first time in the joint and I have to say I was quite impressed! If you haven't caught a show there yet, I highly recommend it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: